Ariel's Honey Infusions believes strongly in making all honey infusions with Local Sustainably Harvested, Raw Vermont Honey & Organic Herbs.
Ariel's Honey Infusions are all made in small batches by Ariel. Each unique infusion is only made with raw, local honey from Vermont. Raw honey has not been heated, preserving all the naturally occurring vitamins, enzymes and nutritional elements. Our local honey suppliers only practices bee keeping without using any pesticides or chemicals, to insure the utmost, pure and healthiest honey and bees around. Only organic herbs are used for the infusions & we strive to use as many local herb suppliers as possible.
Our vision is to offer customers locally sourced honey infusions while spreading understanding and awareness about the vital role bees play in keeping the planet healthy.
Ariel's Honey Infusion's have many great uses for
Foodies, Tea Time & Cold Season.
- Tea (hot & cold)
- Homemade Chai, Golden Milk & London Fog Latte's
- Mix into oatmeal & yogurt
- Spreading on toast
- Marinade- salmon, chicken, tofu, pork & lamb
- Cheese boards - Goat cheese, Aged cheddar, Blue cheese & Brie all pair amazing
- Drizzle over cocktails
- As a sugar substitute in baking
- Mix into favorite recipe's for a new twist
- Spread on pizza crust
- Eat by the Spoon full